This year, like no other year, we are hosting our festival live and online. You can still come along to our live events, with tickets available to most shows, or grab some sessions online too. The best of both worlds and changed for obvious reasons. We are stoked to be at Level One and we invite you to take a look at our full programme here and grab your tickets!
Our Grant Scheme – a little different for 2020
Every festival we raise money for our Grant Scheme. Last year we raised and donated $9000. But this year it will look a little different. Our non-profit Charitable Trust strives to:
• Promote healthy and active lifestyles
• Encourage youth to undertake small, safe adventures in the outdoors
• Work cooperatively with others in the youth development area
• Help people with disabilities get into outdoor activities
• Promote NZ arts, film, culture, environment and outdoor lifestyles
With this goal in mind we invite applications to fund initiatives in these areas. The grant scheme is usually funded by an auction of donated goods during the Festival but this year we will contribute funds from our National Tour towards the programme. Applications for funding open on July 1, 2021 and close on August 30. So come along, get inspired and put in an application!
More info here.